Monday, February 9, 2015

15 Chocolate Recipes

I'm looking through my recipes to find something to make for my sweetheart. Maybe you need some ideas too.



Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pudding



The Best Ice Cream Dessert


Chocolate Pie



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Biscotti



Easy Chocolate Granola Bars



Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream



Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake



Double Chocolate Cookies



Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie



Chocolate Waffles



Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie - our favorite chocolate chip cookie




Homemade Chocolate Syrup - for chocolate milk, ice cream sundaes, or a homemade mocha



Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Bars - a family favorite

Fudge Nut Bars - a recipe from my mother-in-law and my husbands favorite bars



Chocolate-Laced Pecan Tart - good in a Dutch oven over a campfire - or in your kitchen oven

What are you making your sweetheart? (I won't tell.)

5 comments :

  1. Ultimate lucious-ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston Creme Pie - his favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I love ur Choc/ peanut butter pudding recipe. I just made it again yesterday but I made it like a trifle with crumbled chocolate cake layered in between. Sooo yummy! Thanks for the recipe
    marj

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails